Score ranges from 350-850 and is intended as a predictor of whether or not you will be 90 days late on a loan obligation. Typically calculated as:
1. 35% - Payment History
2. 30% - Debt Ratio
3. 15% - Length of Credit History
4. 10% - Types of Credit
5. 10% - Number of Credit Inquiries
To maximize increases to your credit scores, we typically recommend adding trade lines to your credit files to improve your debt use ratio, #2 as listed above. For more information regarding trade lines, Click Here
• No enrollment or initiation fees - All fees are for service.
• Toll Free support - We include toll-free support as well as automated email updates at no additional cost to you.
• Pay as you go - Service are billed after having been performed. No Advance charges.
• Surety Bonded Service - We are Surety Bonded for your protection.
• State Registered Service - We are registered with the Secretary of State of Texas to perform the services listed herein.
• Unlimited Disputes - No matter how many items we have to dispute, you will only be charged our low monthly fee. Dispute is only one of seven score improving actions.
• Security locking - Against unauthorized information release and promotional inquiries.
• Goodwill interventions - Recommended for mild late-pay accounts, this intervention leverages your fiscal relationship with your creditor in an effort to positively impact the record and reporting of your credit.
• Debt validation - Recommended for certain charged-off and collection accounts. This intervention affirms your Federal Consumer Protection Rights by demanding a complete accounting of the listing or its removal.
• Cancel anytime -We charge for our services one month at a time, only after work on your case has been completed. While we recommend retaining the services of our firm for at least 6 months, you are free to cancel the service at any time without penalty or further obligation.